How To Apply
Welcome to Garden House Waldorf School. We look forward to helping you learn more about our curriculum approach and philosophy, as well as the outcomes of a Waldorf Education.
It may be helpful for you to view our curriculum. This is how the majority of our student placements are considered and it’s based on their DOB.
We are committed to making the admissions process smooth for your family. If you find you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly, we are here to help in any way that we can! We look forward to meeting you and your family and welcoming you to our Community!
Schedule a school tour
Interested in learning more about our school?
Schedule a tour or contact our admissions team.
Step 1: Fill in the registration form
Applications for 2023-24 are now open. Once it is
completed, please submit it to our school office by post, email or fax.
Garden House Waldorf School
7 Silverstrand Beach Road
Step 2: Admission Interview
All admissions to Garden House Waldorf School are subject to an in person meeting together with parents. Current student at Garden House Kindergarten will not require an interview, our teacher will visit these students in their classroom instead.
Step 3: Offer and Acceptance
You will receive a formal offer letter, Acceptance Form and Terms and Conditions if your child is accepted to Garden House Waldorf School.* Once the acceptance form has been signed and returned, your child's placement will be secured.
Step 4: Required Enrolment Documents
The following enrolment documents required for completion of your application.
- Copy of child’s birth certificate
- Copy of child’s passport
- Copy of passport of each parent
- Copy of child’s HK Permanent Identity Card or valid HK visa
- Copy of parent’s HK Identity Card
- Most recent official school report
- Immunization Record
- Other Supporting Document (e.g. speech/language, educational Psychologist Reports, or learning needs evaluations/records)
The following enrolment documents must be completed prior to the start of school.
- Direct Debit Authorization Form
- Photo Release Consent Form
- Medical Form (to be completed by a doctor)
- Signed Terms and Conditions
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Address